Newburgh, Indiana (Warrick County) Mosquito Treatment Service
Yikes Pest Control provides a mosquito service to all of southwest Indiana to include all of Warrick County. If you live in Newburgh, Chandler, or Boonville we can help you enjoy your yard all summer long.
We offer onetime services or monthly mosquito treatments. For more information check out our Mosquito services page or give us a call or text today.
Mosquitoes can be a major annoyance, and they can also be dangerous. That's why it's important to take steps to get rid of them, and Yikes Pest Control is the best company to handle your mosquito problem in Newburgh. Yikes has over 25 years of experience getting rid of mosquitoes and other pests, and they use only the latest, most effective methods to do so. So if you're looking for a reliable, experienced company to help you get rid of mosquitoes, look no further than Yikes Pest Control!
1. Standing water - Mosquitoes need water to breed, so make sure to get rid of any standing water in your yard. This includes leaves, flower pots, bird baths, and anything else that may collect water.
2. Dark areas - Mosquitoes are attracted to dark areas, so try to avoid having any dark areas in your yard. Move patio furniture away from the house, trim trees and shrubs, and install outdoor lighting.
3. Wet areas - Mosquitoes are also attracted to wet areas, so try to keep your yard as dry as possible. Fix leaky faucets and drains, and make sure your lawn is well-maintained.
4. Plants - Certain plants can attract mosquitoes. Lavender is one of the most mosquito-friendly plants, so avoid planting it near your home or business. You can find out more about plants that attract mosquitoes on our blog
5. People - Mosquitoes are also attracted to people! Try to wear long sleeves and pants in the summer when you go outside, and remember to apply bug spray.
6. Standing water inside - Make sure to get rid of any standing water that may be inside your house or business, such as in flower pots and bird baths. You can also use mosquito dunks (insecticide tablets) in your yard to kill mosquito larvae before they become adult mosquitoes.
7. Pets - Mosquitoes can carry deadly diseases like malaria, dengue fever and yellow fever, so it's important to protect both your pets and yourself from mosquitoes. Always apply bug spray to your pet before going outside, and keep them away from areas with a lot of mosquitoes.
8. Water in tires - Make sure that any tires in your yard don't have any standing water.
9. Trash or debris - Mosquitoes can breed in trash and debris, so make sure to keep your yard as clean as possible. If you need help keeping your yard clean, Yikes Pest Control offers Newburgh pest control services .
Yikes Pest Control offers essential mosquito control services to protect you and your loved ones from mosquitoes. Whether you need regular mosquito service or just want one time service for a special occasion, we can help!
Newburgh, Indiana Mosquito Control Services
What are the dangers of mosquitoes?
Conditions Conducive to mosquitoes in Newburgh, Indiana
Mosquito control in Newburgh, Indiana
we are only a phone call away