Signs that my Newburgh, Indiana home has termites
Termites cause billions in property damage each year, and they are among the most destructive pests to homes. These tiny insects can wreak havoc on any building material, but they prefer moist wood. Termites eat through walls, floors and furniture; they can also destroy insulation and electrical wiring. They don’t even need a lot of time or access to do their damage: termite colonies can grow from just one pregnant female that finds its way into a home from the outdoors.
Top signs that you may have termites in your Newburgh, Indiana house
1. You see swarmers in your home.
2. You find evidence of termites, such as wings or mud tubes.
3. The wood in your home sounds hollow when you knock on it.
4. Your home is showing signs of structural damage.
5. The foundation of your home is shifting.
6. You have a high concentration of moisture in your home.
7. Your home is located near a wooded area.
8. There is a history of termite infestations in your area.
9. You find damaged wood
If you have a termite infestation, Yikes Pest Control is the best choice to take care of it. We have the experience and expertise to get rid of these pests for good. We will inspect your Newburgh home and determine the best course of action to take. We offer a variety of services to meet your needs, including termite extermination and prevention Contact us today for a free estimate!